Giorgio Moroder w/ MC-8 & System 700 via Sound On Sound Magazine
Click on the picture to read the original article, about the making of “I Feel Love.” Note, however, that “I Feel Love” pre-dates the MC-8.
2 Comments »
Leave a Reply
- Ralph Dyck: My Commercial Life using my handmade sequencers prior to the MC-8
- Interview: Richard James Burgess of Landscape
- Ralph Dyck Reunited With Another Long-Lost Synth Creation
- Ralph Dyck’s 1970s Home-Brew Synth Rescued from Pawn Shop
- 1972 Newspaper Article about Ralph Dyck & His Modular Synth
- Giorgio Moroder w/ MC-8 & System 700 via Sound On Sound Magazine
- Pea’s MC-8 Electro-glamour shots
- Ralph’s SYNCBOX – Roland SBX-80 Prototype
- Creating swing feel on the Roland MC-4b
- YMO Programming the MC-8 in the Studio, 1979
- MC-8 Original Box
- SUZANNE CIANI – MC-8 Pioneer – Exclusive Interview!